There are few things that can kick start your day like a cup of coffee and a piece of toast. But if you’re looking for an even more satisfying morning routine, try adding protein powder to your morning cup. Not only does this give you more energy for the rest of the day, but it also provides nutrients that help build muscle and improve general health. Coffee isn’t just for getting things done—it’s also about feeling good!
Why we need protein coffee
You’re a busy person. You have things to do, place to go and people to see. Most importantly, though, you want to be healthy and feel great about yourself. That’s why protein coffee is the perfect way for you to start your day.
Protein coffee provides the boost of energy that can help you get through whatever tasks lie ahead of you—whether that be a 5 AM workout or an 8 AM presentation at work.
What are the benefits of drinking protein coffee?
Protein coffee can help:
- Help you feel fuller for longer. Protein coffee helps you reduce the amount of food you eat, because it makes you feel full for a longer period of time.
- Help you lose weight. Protein coffee can help with weight loss by boosting your metabolism and reducing cravings for unhealthy foods like sweets or fast food restaurants.
- Help build muscle and recover from workouts faster. The protein in the coffee will help repair muscles after a workout session, as well as building new ones when combined with exercise routines that involve resistance training or cardio activities such as running or biking at medium intensity levels (between 50-75% of maximum heart rate).
How to choose a protein supplement
- Choose a protein supplement that is low in sugar.
- Choose a protein supplement that is low in calories.
- Choose a protein supplement that is low in fat.
- Choose a protein supplement that is low in sodium.
- Finally, choose a protein supplement that is low in cholesterol.
Protein coffee recipes
Protein coffee is a delicious and healthy way to start your day, and it’s so easy to make!
If you’re like me, you might not be a fan of protein powder on its own—but when mixed with coffee? Deliciousness waits.
Here are some examples of how to make the most out of your protein coffee experience:
- Make a smoothie in the morning using your favorite fruits and some vanilla ice cream (or Greek yogurt).
- Mix together almond milk, honey, cinnamon and cocoa powder for an afternoon pick-me-up treat.
- Use peanut butter instead of milk when making hot chocolate for yourself or friends at school or work!
You can add protein powder to your morning coffee and get more out of your morning routine.
You can add protein powder to your morning coffee and get more out of your morning routine. Protein coffee is a great way to start your day with a hot, creamy beverage that will fill you up and take care of any hunger pangs before lunchtime. Plus, it’s an easy way to get in some extra protein if you’re trying to lose weight or build muscle.
We hope that this article has given you a better understanding of the benefits of protein coffee. Whether it’s for your own morning routine or an alternative way to get more protein into your diet, adding protein powder to your coffee can be a great way to start out your day!